National experts share practical tools and approaches for using instructional and assistive technology to help students with disabilities participate in and access the curriculum. Topics include:
- How to use technology supports for individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- How to select English language acquisition technology for students with disabilities.
- How to create electronic text to support comprehension by students with moderate to severe disabilities.
- How to increase adaptive access to instructional materials for students with significant disabilities.
- How to evaluate educational software for students with differing abilities and disabilities.
- How to assess whether the technology is working.
Edited by John Castellani and Cynthia L. Warger. 2009. 67 pages.