Continually updated to include CEC’s most recent and relevant publications, the CEC Professional Library is an essential collection of foundational work in the field of special education. This collection is an essential reference and resource for teachers, administrators, and teacher-educators.
The set includes:
- What Every Special Educator Must Know: Professional Ethics and Standards (aka: The Red Book, 2016)
- A Principal’s Guide to Special Education, Third Edition
- Elizabeth Farrell and the History of Special Education
- High-Leverage Practices in Special Education
- The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers (new edition)
Buy the Professional Library and save 15% off the list price!