The Administrator’s Leadership Set provides valuable resources from the field of special education to inform and support administrative oversight of special educators, general educators, support staff—and the education of students with disabilities.
The set includes:
- What School Counselors Need to Know About Special Education (revised edition)
- Great Instruction, Great Achievement for Students With Disabilities: A Road Map for Special Education Administrators
- What Every Special Educator Must Know: Professional Ethics & Standards
- A Principal’s Guide to Special Education, 3rd editionThe Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers
- The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers
- Leading the Co-Teaching Dance: Leadership Strategies to Enhance Team Outcomes
Buy the collection and save 20% off the list price!