This new edition of the popular laminated reference guide, Autism and the iPad helps educators select the most effective apps to use with students on the autism spectrum, including ones that focus on:
- Intentional/expressive communication
- Speech and language development
- Organization/visual schedules
- Social skills
- Positive behavior supports (reward/reinforcement)
- Video modeling to strengthen targeted behaviors
- Student assessment
Autism and the iPad™ also provides information on apps that turn the iPad into speech-generating devices and strategies for using these programs with non-verbal students to help them express their wants and needs and control their environment.
By Brian S. Friedlander & Christine Besko-Maughan. 2017. 6 pages. ISBN 9781938539138. #NP233.Order Now!