This is a set containing a series of six laminated guides about high-leverage practices. Each 6-page guide is a practical classroom tool showing specific examples about how to implement HLPs.
- Guide #1 focuses on Collaboration, covering HLPs 1-3.
- Guide #2 focuses on Assessment, covering HLPs 4-6.
- Guide #3 focuses on Social/Emotional/Behavioral practices, covering HLPs 7-10.
- Guide #4 focuses on Instruction, covering HLPs 11-14.
- Guide #5 also focuses on Instruction, covering HLPs 15-18.
- Guide #6 focuses on the last four HLPs on Instruction, covering HLPs 19-22.
These publications are co-published with National Professional Resources, Inc.
This collection will be available in February 2020. You can pre-order it now and it will be shipped to you at that time.
By Jocelyn Washburn, M.Ed., Michael Kennedy, Ph.D., Keli Garas-York, Ph.D., Patricia D. George, Ed.M., Timothy G. Zgliczynski, Ph.D., Dane Marco Di Cesare, Ph.D., Andrew I. Hashey, Ph.D., and Tara L. Kaczorowski, Ph.D.. 2020. #P6329.Order Now!