Strong induction programs help new special education teachers manage their classrooms and improve morale, self-efficacy, and student outcomes.
We have curated CEC’s most popular and comprehensive onboarding resources (a combined value of over $700) and developed a step-by-step induction program using this toolkit as a foundation to help you effectively prepare your team of new teachers. The resources can be used in many ways for individual or group professional development, coaching, and/or continuing education throughout the school year.
This toolkit includes:
Resources for you:
- Your Key to the Induction Toolkit, exclusively developed for the Induction Toolkit, to help you utilize the resources from this kit to best welcome and support your new teachers.
- “The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers” (paperback)
- Access to the CEC Webinar “Administrators: Helping New Special Education Teachers Thrive in the Classroom,” a one-hour webinar to help you support your new teachers.
Resources for your teachers:
- Tips and Tools for New Special Educators: TEACHING Exceptional Children, vol. 49.4, a special issue of TEACHING Exceptional Children, dedicated solely to supporting new teachers.
- Access to the CEC Webinar “Thriving as a New Special Education Teacher,” a one-hour webinar for teachers with the strategies and support they need.
- “You’ve Got This” Podcasts, designed for new teachers, with guest experts from the field on some of the biggest new teacher topics.
- Five (5) eBook copies of “The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers”
Together, these resources are valued over $700, but if you purchase this fully developed toolkit, you’ll save hundreds of dollars. CEC Members save even more!
Council for Exceptional Children. 2017. CEC Product Code #D_ITK17.Order now!